Saturday, August 4, 2012

Welcome to My Blog


I have many interests and hobbies, so many in fact that I don’t know if I could post them all. I like to figure out how everything works and see if I can do it myself. So if you are interested in how things are made, crafted and done follow my blog. Many of the thing I am going to post are how to tutorials, videos, and posts, helpful information, things that I sale (manly mother and child product) and other products people sale, homeschooling projects, information and helpful sights, saving money tips and product and if possible eventually books I plan on publishing.

About myself: I am a stay at home mom that loves being a mom and if it were possible I would like to be a super mom that could do everything. I plan on homeschooling my children and I love to make and sale crafts.


No comments:

Post a Comment