Friday, August 10, 2012

Time Saver: Tin Foiled Stove Top Drip Pans

This is a trick my mother taught me. She figured it out when we had to rent homes growing up. This saves a lot of time scrubbing drip pans that are a pain to wash anyways. I guess a lot of my friends have to buy at least one set of new drip pans a year so I guess this technique can also save money.


first you need to buy a long roll of heavy duty Reynolds Wrap tin foil.
make sure it is the heavy duty, all others are not good enough.
tear off a large piece and place it in the drip pan. try to smooth out the
 inside of the drip pan if possible to it is as form fitted as you can.

next fold the tin foil over the edges of the drip pan

either tear or cut with scissores the extra tin foil

cut an x in the opening hole at the bottom

it should look like this

another one where the burner plug-in is suppose to go

fold the edges over and place on your stove.

No comments:

Post a Comment