Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Twin Lakes Bible Camp


                                                    The picture above is the welcome sign.

       So Twin Lakes Bible Camp in Manson Iowa had one of the best camp themes I have ever seen, a Star Wars theme. Our good friend Marky is one of the greatest mastermind of artistic genius who created all the props. He made different battle ships from Star Wars movies and dangled them from the ceiling of the Harvest Hall. I wish I had a picture because they were so cool. I wanted to see if I could get a couple of X-Wings to make a mobile for a Baby Room but he couldnt get one down for me with a ladder. Sadness! Maybe I can see if he saved any when I next see him.
I will update you if i make the mobile.

For anyone interested in Twin Lakes Bible Camp check out their website. http://www.twinlakescc.com/

The Camp is not just for children and young adults but for couples and families as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment