Monday, October 1, 2012

Cheap Prescription Glasses at Zennioptical


For all of those save money moms you will love what I am about to tell you. What if I told you, you could get prescription glasses for you and your family for as low as $6.95 per pair? Well you can at zenni optical. This site I have been using for years although when I started buying from them they were as low as $8 a pair. So they have gotten ridiculously cheaper over time. I would say this place is perfect for any mom who gets nervous buying glasses for their children because they are in fear that they will get lost or broken. Nobody likes to pay for expensive glasses especially for children. I am not a child and yet I have broken three pairs of glasses and lost two pairs. Luckily all of these glasses cost at the most $12 per pair. Every time I order from zenni optical I get 2-3 pairs. This way if I lose or break one pair I have a spare. It is also nice if you only need them for driving or reading.

410317 Full-Rim Stainless Steel Light Weight (Same Appearance as Frame #8103)These glasses are prescription grade and they have all the perks a typical eye doctors would give you on your glasses such as uv protection, scratch coating, anti-glare coting, single vision, bifocals, trifocals, cleaning cloth and protective case. They also give you the choice to get snap on sunglasses or tented glasses. The only thing zenni optical doesn’t provide is an eye exam or a prescription.

No comments:

Post a Comment